We drove up to spend a few days in Louisville with Chris's family before Christmas. It was torture for one little furry grand-puppy who was not allowed to open her stocking until Christmas!
She tried her best to give us those puppy dog eyes, but we kept saying no! Mean mommy & daddy!
But finally it was time to let her open her stocking, and to no surprise, the naughty little girl got coal!
Chris and I exchanged gifts with each other and with his parents on Christmas Eve night. His parents completely spoiled us! And I am so happy to report that I finally got my hamper - ha! Yay!
We woke up Christmas morning to a wonderful Christmas breakfast feast - I think his mom fixed every breakfast food possible and it was delicious! After breakfast, we headed home to Bowling Green to drop Lucy off at home, unload the car, and then re-load for the next round of Christmas fun -- Nana's house to celebrate with my family.
I'll recap Nana's house in Part 2, but here is a preview of Nana's house with some of my favorite people!
| Me & Grace |
| Me & Aunt Pat |
No comments:
Post a Comment