Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry & Bright

Lately I've been having way too many "I don't feel so good" days. If it's not migraines, it's allergies. If it's not allergies, it's stomach aches. Chris lovingly has given me the nickname, "Sickly". He's called me that pretty much ever since before we got married! It's very fitting though -- I'm just a "sickly" a lot of the time! But thankfully I'm feeling much better today, and I would go as far as to say I'm feeling....merry & bright! My Christmas spirit has definitely gone from a dim glow to a brighter light this week!


I've accumulated 3 Christmas cards so far & I can't tell you how excited I get when I see them in the mailbox! Think about it -- this is the best time of the year as far as mail goes! After the Christmas season, it's back to bills & junk mail! Keep the cards coming people! How do you display your cards? I usually just put them in a bowl or basket, but I love the creative ways I've seen other people display them.



Another thing that is making me merry is all the Christmas music on the radio. Yesterday I heard *Nsync's Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & it put me in such a good mood! Ha, yes I know I'm a dork.


Probably the thing that is making me the brightest & merriest of all would be....the fact that I've only got a week and a half left until Christmas break! 8 days including today...but who's counting?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: