Chris and I had a busy but fun weekend. Friday night we had Chris's work party at a really nice restaurant, 440 Main. I wish I had taken a picture of us all dressed up, but as usual, there was food involved and I forgot to take any pictures. After the party, we went home and grabbed Lucy and headed up to Louisville. We had a nice weekend spending time with his parents, eating lots of food, and playing with one spoiled little doggy. She is showing more curiosity towards the Christmas decorations this year.
We came home yesterday to a chilly and rainy Sunday. I had to do my usual weekend cleaning, grocery shopping, and getting ready for the week ahead. With this being my last week of work before break, I'm hoping this week doesn't go by too slowly! I'm ready for the break! Not to mention I still have lots of shopping, wrapping, and Christmas-related things to mark off my to do list! I'll just be sure to crank up some Michael Buble Holiday on my Pandora to help this week go by!

No comments:
Post a Comment