I'll be home in just one more day to be exact! This week so far has gone by so much faster than I expected! The week got started off on the right foot with the Michael Buble Christmas special -- did anyone else watch that? I loved it! He is my favorite singer - you probably figured that out!
Now, it's already Thursday - 1 more day and then it's Christmas break time! Yay! Yesterday we had our office Christmas party, and it was so much fun. We all brought in our favorite soups, sandwiches, and desserts. After we ate, we gave our student workers their gifts and then we all played Dirty Santa. It was so much fun! I brought the Hallmark Talking Mistletoe as my present. Have you seen those commercials? That little thing is so funny!
I'll be so glad to have some time to actually get some Christmas errands checked off my list next week. One thing I went ahead and checked off was decorating my blog for Christmas! I also made out my master Christmas shopping list, and I'm ready to hit the mall bright and early on Monday. I hope I can knock everything out and enjoy the rest of my break wrapping presents, sipping French vanilla cappuccino (my new favorite K-cup from my Keurig), and relaxing.
I've been doing more online shopping this year than I usually do. I even did some online shopping for my Aunt Tammy which gave us an excuse to have lunch together today so I could deliver her package to her! I love my Aunt TJ! She's such a cutie.
I'm excited for the next few weeks to spend lots of time with family. I feel like we don't see our families nearly enough, and I'm so excited to visit with everybody. The only downside to the holidays is that our families live about 2 and half hours apart so we end up driving back and forth quite a bit. However, I recently figured out the best way to travel with Lucy - I usually let her sit in my lap while Chris drives, and she stays glued to the window and always looks a little nervous. This last weekend when we traveled with her, I laid her blanket in the floorboard and sat her down by my feet, and she immediately laid down and slept the whole way home! Here is my little traveler when we stopped at a gas station.
One more thing about Lucy - she went to the groomer Tuesday morning. When I went to pick her up, the groomer said she tried to bite her while she was trimming her nails! Somebody is getting coal in their stocking this year! Here is one more picture of my little naughty list cutie...we didn't mail out Christmas cards this year, but I did play around on the computer and came up with this just for the blog. Merry Christmas, friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment