Friday, February 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! Baby, it's cold outside! Chris and I woke up to an extra chilly house this morning as our heat decided to go kaput on the coldest night of the year...so baby, it's cold inside too! But I'm not going to let that keep me from giving high fives for Friday.


1. To warm up this morning, I stopped at Starbucks and got a Cinnamon Dolce Latte {soy, of course!}

2. I'm loving my cream & sugar lip gloss from Mary Kay - I've got that gold shimmer going on today!

3. Being vegan is easy when you have this assortment of yummy fruits for dinner! {banana, apple, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, and a drizzle of honey}

4. Sporting one of my new favorite scarves today - love it!

5. I found out this week that my cousins Grace & Cole are getting baptized! I am SO excited to hear this news! I am so proud of them! God is so good!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Your dinner looks like my mid-afternoon snack...something is wrong here.

The Sweetest Thing said...

Aww! Look at you and your healthy self... you are kind of motivating me. Kind of.