In a nutshell, I've been a blog slacker lately. I could give you a long list of excuses, but in a nutshell, work has been keeping me busy as a bee so blogging has been on the back burner.
So here is what I've been up to...in a nutshell.
1. Keeping up the (somewhat) vegan lifestyle. You'll never guess what my husband got me for Valentine's Day.
Yes, that's right. Vegan literature. What every girl wants from her sweetheart on Valentine's Day, right? He also got me an Ulta gift card and a candle - he did good!
On of my favorite vegan meals lately is a veggie wrap. It is so easy and tasty!
Veggie Wrap:
On a wheat tortilla, spread a layer of hummus (I use roasted red pepper). Next, layer some sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and some green leafy lettuce. Roll into burrito shape (make sure you have some hummus on the edge to seal the tortilla shut) and cut in half. Delish! Note: You can use whatever veggies you like -- red or green peppers, carrots, zuchinni, or even pickles!
2. Shopping for home decor. I got the cutest lamp the other day with a burlap shade! You know I love my burlap.
It looks sort of like this, but the base is a distressed grayish green color.
3. Going to church with the Kirby's to see Grace & Cole get baptized. I am so proud of them!
Besides working and trying to keep meat & dairy out of my diet (thin mints are vegan, right?), I have to admit that life has been fairly uneventful! I've got a few things coming up on my calendar in the near future...Louisville basketball game, pampering appointment (always blog worthy!), and a concert with my sister. I'll try to be a better blogger (thanks for the texts telling me I'm a blog slacker, Ashley & Lesslye).
Happy Thursday!



No comments:
Post a Comment