Happy Easter, everyone! Praise the Lord, He is Risen!
This year we attended church at Southeast Christian Church on Saturday afternoon. They had several services to choose from, so we decided to stray from the usual Sunday morning tradition and go on Saturday at 3:00 and then go out for Easter dinner. We had dinner at this place called Harvest.
All of the ingredients -- from the freshly brewed tea to the vegetarian pizza (which is what I got) -- are grown locally. It's really close to Chris's office, so I'm pretty sure he's going to be going there a lot!
Today, Chris and I have stayed pretty low key. I wanted to stay home and relax since I start my new job tomorrow! I'm really excited to see what God has in store for me at Southern. I did a little shopping this week because, ya know, new job means new clothes, right? Except, I didn't exactly get "new" clothes. I have turned in a thrifter! I spent $42 and got 10 items of clothing!
So not only is tomorrow a big day for me, but it is also a big day for a certain special furry friend.
It is Lucy's 6th birthday! Old girl is going to be 42 years old! It is hard to believe I have had her for that long (6 years, not 42 years, haha). She has been such a blessing in my life. It never gets old to come home and have her completely go crazy because she's so happy to see me!
It has been a great Easter (and not just because our UofL Cardinals beat Duke today, oh yeah!). Praise God for His Son who paid the ultimate price for my sin. He lives! Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment