Well, I think it's time to share our news on the blog. Most of our family and friends know, and if word hasn't spread to you yet, then I have an announcement for you....
WE ARE MOVING TO LOUISVILLE!
Chris got a new job and he starts 2 weeks from yesterday! We will be moving in 2 weekends! We have got quite a lot to do in the next 2 weeks, but we are so excited for our new adventure that our future holds. God has been SO good to us, and He has been present in all the details. I can't wait to share some of the really cool ways that God has taken care of us and shown us that this move is what He wants for us. As Alicia said when I told her, it gave her "God bumps" (instead of goose bumps, ha!)!
Speaking of Alicia, I am so excited to share that she had baby Eli on Wednesday! He is SO adorable, y'all! I'm not even being partial - he is REALLY a little cutie patootie! I am so proud of the new mom and dad!
At some point when life slows down, I also want to share some pictures from me and Beth's sister road trip to Lexington last weekend to see George Straight & Martina McBride. We had a great time!
I'll do my best to keep the blog up especially with all of the exciting things going on in our life, but being super busy doesn't leave too much time to blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment