I've been perusing Pinterest this week for decorating ideas for our apartment. We have a lot of white space that needs some attention! When I am on Pinterest, my eye is always drawn to decor that is rustic and vintage
{aka all things pallets and burlap}!
Here are a few of my Pinterest inspirations that I hope to create for our home in the near future:
 |
| pallet side table - cuteness! |
 |
| pallet state art -- but this would be KY not TX! |
 |
| pallet storage benches |
 |
| pallet apple art - wouldn't this be appropriate for us wannabe vegans? |
 |
| burlap seat cover - I've got the perfect chair for this project! |
 |
| pallet trays - so darling! |
 |
| pallet headboard - so rustic chic! |
Remember my
pallet patio table that I worked so hard on?
I didn't think it was going to fit on our patio when we moved to Louisville, so I gave it to my Aunt Tammy for safe keeping. I think she is really enjoying it {she sent me a picture of her and Kelly with their feet propped up on it enjoying a little patio relaxing, ha!} but I hope she doesn't get too attached b/c I'll be needing it back when we get into a house of our own! :) {love ya Tammy!}
Happy Friday!! Have a blessed weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment