Hi there! I don't know if you remember me -- since it has been OVER A MONTH since I've showed my face around this blog, but my name is Emily -- I hope you didn't think I completely dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still here, just being a total loser of a blogger.
It's time for a recap! So what have I been up to over the past month?
- Lots of reading & movie watching of course.
 |
| Louisville Library Loot - all of the essentials are here: Audrey Hepburn, Michael Buble, & Jodi Picoult. |
.JPG) |
| Just a little Jodi & soy iced chai on my lunchbreak. |
.JPG) |
| Loved this classic Jane! Great story about sisters. |
- Visiting with family & friends and attending Grace's dance recital.
.JPG) |
| Beth, Kelsey, & Me before Grace's recital. |
.JPG) |
| Me & sis at dinner. |
.JPG) |
| Beth, Grace & Me at the recital. |
.JPG) |
| Grace did an AWESOME job -- she's the best dancer I know! |
.JPG) |
| Snuck in a quick visit to this little cutie - isn't baby Eli a doll baby? |
- Playing with cute animals.
.JPG) |
| Mom's new dog, Buddy. I am IN LOVE with this cute pooch! |
.JPG) |
| Horses that live next door to my Nana -- we went for a walk one morning and they came over to let us pet them! |
- Eating yummy foods & juicing with our new juicer!
.JPG) |
| It took us a few months, but we found an awesome local sushi joint. Yay! |
.JPG) |
| Mean Green Juice: Kale, baby spinach, apples, lemons, & grapefruit. YUM! |
Sorry for the blog sabbatical! I'll try to do better! :) Hope you are having a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment