Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things to be Happy About

This is just another way of doing a what I'm loving Wednesday post but there is no such thing as a what I'm loving Thursday, so we'll call it - things to be happy about. Works for me!


Visitors - Last week Nana & John came up for a visit & we had so much fun! We took them out to some of our favorite restaurants and shops in the evening, and during the day {while we were at work} they had fun exploring the city by themselves! This was Nana's second visit and both times she has bought me a housewarming gift. Nana rocks! She added a new Pier 1 canister to my kitchen counter because she knows I am collecting them.


This weekend our friends Candice and Bryan are coming up for a visit. I am so excited! We don't have any set plans, but I'm pretty sure a sushi night will be happening!

Netflix - So Chris and I have a pretty set weekday routine. I get home from work, take Lucy for a quick walk, then fix dinner. When Chris gets home we sit down to eat and then we watch an episode of 24 on Netflix. 24 is just about the only show that we both really like so it has just become our routine at night! Sometimes I go read or take a bath so Chris will watch a documentary on Netflix, and sometimes he'll go work on his laptop and I'll watch Grey's Anatomy. We heart Netflix!


Sunny days - We have had some beautiful weather lately! It is sunny but breezy - absolute perfection! I like to take my lunch and a book to Cherokee Park on my break. I love to read out there surrounded by the beautiful landscape that God created!


Happy Thursday!

No comments: