Remember me? I'm still here!
Sorry to up and disappear on you! I took a little blog vacation for a few months while I was transitioning into a new job. I started working at the University of Louisville in July! Life has not slowed down long enough for me to play catch up on the blog, but I'm going to try my best to do a recap for you!
First, I love my new job and my new co-workers. They are awesome people and I feel very blessed to work alongside them. It is nice to be back working in a public university setting again - this is my comfort zone, not to mention I am now officially a proud Louisville Cardinal! Go Cards!
Since you last heard from me, Chris and I have had some lovely visitors. First, Alicia and Travis came up to spend a weekend with us. We had a great time! I miss that girl!
Also, Beth and Ryder came up to visit! I loved seeing them -- I can't tell you how much I miss those two! I can't wait for them to come up again soon!
During my blog break, we did a lot of celebrating -- my birthday and our 2nd anniversary! I am still having a hard time believing that I am 29 years old and that I've been married to my best friend for 2 whole years. Where has all the time gone?
To celebrate our anniversary, we took a trip up to Chicago and stayed in a B&B. It was so fun! While we were there, we visited the Ernest Hemingway museum (where Chris typed on an old-timey typewriter) and took a tour of Ernest Hemingway's birthplace.
Besides the new job, the visitors, and the celebrating, we have just been busy enjoying our free time. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year so we are enjoying spending time outside. Taking Lucy on country cruises.
Meeting up with the girls for lunch in Glendale. We ate at the Whistlestop Cafe (had fried green tomatoes of course!) and had fun shopping at the cute little shops.
And soaking up all things pumpkins, goards, and mums!
I promise to try to be a better blogger from now on! There are so many fun things coming up soon with the holidays approaching!
Happy Fall, ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment