My office decided to dress up as Old MacDonald's Farm this year. We have had such a fun day!
Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm he had a...
DONKEY!
That's right, I am a donkey...buck teeth and all! My co-workers were a cow and a sheep. Like I said, we have had a blast walking around all day!
Since I work in pediatrics, we went to visit all of the clinics to see the other staff members dressed up. While we were in one of the clinics, a news camera crew showed up to do a spotlight on how the clinic staff always dress up for their patients on Halloween -- so we'll be on the news tonight! Just how I always wanted to be shown on TV...as a donkey!
Tonight is going to be cold and rainy, so Chris and I are just going to stay home and eat candy and watch The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
Happy Halloween!




No comments:
Post a Comment