Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Ramblings

So I have been slacking on posting...but at least I keep sprucing up my background! I sometimes think that is the only reason I have a blog - I love changing the look around!

I haven't been posting because there is really nothing I can think to write about. We have not been doing a whole lot of anything lately! Working, playing with Lucy, eating out, sleeping. That's about it. We did go see a movie last weekend that was really good. Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.


I don't know when I became an action movie girl, but I really enjoyed it. I also want to go see the new Transformer movie that comes out this weekend. Like I said, not sure when this whole action thing happened!


This week I bought some new eye shadow that I saw on Pinterest and I am really liking it. It is called Amber Rush and it is part of L'oreal Infallible line. It's supposed to make any eye color POP.


I started to post a picture of my own eyes...but I couldn't get my picture to show my eyes really POPPING. So I don't think I put enough on my eyelid. :)

Hopefully we'll do something halfway interesting this weekend and I'll remember to take pictures so I can provide a halfway decent blog post for you because this is pretty pitiful! Movies and eye shadow. Pitiful.

Happy weekend!

No comments: