I am so exhausted from our busy weekend of Grace-centered activities, I can't imagine how tired Grace must be! I drove down to Bowling Green Friday night and stayed with Beth and Ryder. We got up Saturday and took Ryder to the fountains on the downtown square. He had a blast running through the water with the other kids, and me and Beth managed to get a little sun! After that, I went to visit Alicia and Eli for a little while, and I wish I would have taken a picture of little Mr. Eli - he has grown so much!
Saturday night the whole family met up to eat dinner at Cheddar's before the recital. My sister recently got her hair chopped and she's basically a celebrity now...people stop her all the time and ask her to take her picture b/c they want to get their hair cut like her. This happened at Cheddar's and I think Beth was ready to crawl and hide under the table in embarrassment!
The recital was so good, and I can't say enough about how great of a dancer Grace is. She just makes it look like so much fun even though I know it is actually really hard work! She smiles so bright the entire time and it is just a joy to watch her. I'm sad that this was her last recital!
We all went to dinner at Rafferty's after the recital and then I went and stayed with my Mom in Franklin. She has the cutest, sweetest little dog ever (don't tell Lucy!). He is just so happy to see you and he wants to lick you in the face constantly!
Sunday, the family met up for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Our whole weekend revolved around eating out together, if you can't tell. Sunday was really overcast so me and Mom came back to her house and curled up on the couch to watch a movie. We watched What to Expect When You're Expecting - it was hilarious!
After that it was time to get ready to head back up to Bowling Green for Grace's high school graduation. I can't believe she is old enough to be graduating high school and heading off to college. Time has flown by way too fast! I could not be more proud of my girl.
After graduation we all went to dinner at WhaBha's. We were all pretty exhausted! I stayed with Mom one more night and headed back to Louisville yesterday. I'm still yawning and sleep-deprived from all the festivities this weekend!
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
It was good to have you down for a few days. Miss you sis!
Post a Comment