....cute little baby! I don't know if it is a boy or girl yet, but Chris does and he is keeping the secret locked up tight with the exception of telling Grace! He is already having way too much fun with this secret knowledge. He keeps asking..."Are you sure you don't want to know?" "Want me to tell you?" Aaaaghh...he's going to drive me crazy until Saturday!
Regardless of whether it is a little guy or a little girl, all I know is I am extremely happy and relieved to know that it is healthy and doing great. I prayed the whole way in to the doctor's office today, and we were so blessed to learn and hear and see that the baby was doing wonderfully. Praise Him!
The baby and I are both packing on the weight - baby coming in at 11 oz and me at.... well, let's just say that I've gained 23 lbs and the doctor gave me a little talking to today about eating healthy! Whoopsy daisy!
He's our little bundle of joy at 19 weeks.
Is it just me being a proud mama or is this not the cutest little thing you've ever seen in your whole entire life?? Wow! I love him or her so much already! (...and I'm crying, haha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment