Monday, September 15, 2014

It's a GIRL!

We had such an amazing time at our gender reveal party this weekend! I was shocked and delighted to find out that we were having a little baby girl! I am so excited, I can't stop smiling!


Grace did such a fabulous job at hosting our party. She made everything so cute & she was so thoughtful! I just love her so much! Our little baby girl is so lucky to have such an awesome big cousin!





Emily's Instinct = WRONG! haha!


One fun thing we did was everyone wrote down their suggestions for names. There were a variety of suggestions - including for a boy, "Big Blue Nation". That Kirby family loves their UK, haha!




The actual reveal was so exciting for me. I was just SO sure that blue balloons were going to be flying out of the box. As soon as I saw the pink, I had flashes and visions of all of the wonderful things I have to look forward to with my little girl. I think if I was being completely honest, deep in my heart, I really wanted a girl. Don't get me wrong - I would LOVE a little boy...but I am just so excited to have a little girl! 




1 comment:

kaciemiller said...

Em, I'm really excited for you all! You are going to LOVE having a girl, drama included! :)