Friday, September 5, 2014

Time for Another one of my Lists

You know me & my wish lists. I can't help it. They are just fun to make & they turn out to be helpful to my family -- so hey, it's a win, win! With my impending big 3-0 just around the corner, I thought it was time to hash out a 30th birthday wish list. So here goes.

Salon Gift Card - Momma needs to get her hair done! I'm thinking about taking off from work on the day of my birthday since it falls on a Friday -- perfect time to relax with some salon time!


Blue Jean Jacket - The most comfy piece of clothing for me right now is a dress - -with fall around the corner, I think a nice denim jacket would be the perfect way to carry my comfy dresses into the fall season. I tried on a medium one at Target the other day and it was quite snug... so I'm definitely a large these days!


Hot Rollers - Listen to me bringing back blue jean jackets & hot rollers like I'm straight out of the 1980's -- oh wait, I am! But seriously though, my hair is getting long and my curling iron is too time-consuming in the mornings.


Key Chain - In the past year, I have managed to lose and/or break 3 key chains. For the past week or so, I've been going key chain-less & it just doesn't feel right. I think I need a big cute monogrammed key chain so that I can more easily find my keys in my huge purse!


Snoogle - Sleeping on my side is hard to get used to - I tend to end up sleeping on my back no matter what. I think if I had one of those big body pillows - aka, the Snoogle - it would help me stay laying on my left side.


Baby-related Gift Cards - I am starting to get the nesting bug BIG TIME, and I am ready to start putting together our nursery. No idea how I'm planning to decorate yet, but gift cards to Target, Babys-R-Us, or Pottery Barn Kids will definitely be a wonderful thing to have when I figure it out!

Hope this short list helps any family members out who were needing some inspiration! Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: