Amelia Ryan, you are 8 months old! (3 days ago...whoops!)
I think 8 months is my favorite of all the months so far. You have really started to become your own little person.
You play with us and say Mama and Dada. You laugh and want to eat everything we eat. You are just starting to grow up. (You can stop that now!)
We still have another month to go until your next doctor check-up, but I am anxious to see how much you weigh now because you've really started to eat these days! Cereal for breakfast, a jar of baby food for lunch, and a jar for dinner, sometimes a jar and a half!
Though you feel heavier, I don't think you've really gotten all that much bigger. You're just a little squirt!
With all of these new calories to burn, you have stayed busy rolling around and rocking on your hands and knees. I have no idea if you will crawl or walk first, but I do know that you are ready to be mobile any day now!
When we hold you up on your feet, you bunny hop all over the place and are so excited - it is so cute!
You have 4 teeth and the most darling little space between the top two teeth. The dentist told us we need to start wiping your teeth every night with a wet wash cloth...which we do now, but you always try to bite our fingers! ha!
You are so much fun and bring joy and laughter into our life like we've never known before. We love you sweet girl. Happy 8 month birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment