Friday, September 11, 2015

Ready for Pumpkin Season

As this short work week comes to a close and we are gearing up for the weekend, I for one am getting REALLY excited... tomorrow will be Amelia's first visit to one of her mommy's most favorite places ever.

JACKSON'S ORCHARD!Yay!!

I think I have made my love for all things pumpkin pretty clear on the blog, so it is no surprise that I am overly joyed and excited to instill this love in Amelia as well. I can't wait to get her first picture in a big patch of pumpkins! Not to mention, I may have to let her have a little bitty taste of my apple cider slushie too! I can hardly contain my excitement!


Even though I am obviously super excited about our annual Jackson's trip this weekend, that is not the main reason why we are driving down to Bowling Green. Next week is my sweet wonderful awesome Nana's 70th birthday! So tomorrow we are all going out to celebrate with her. I can't believe she is 70 -- she is by far the coolest 70 year old that any of us will ever know. She pretty much rocks & I can only aspire to be as awesome as she is. Love you, Nana Banana!


Happy weekend and happy pumpkin season, one and all!

No comments: