Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Campus Shower

Yesterday my two sweet friends on campus Jennifer and Kaylyn hosted a wonderful bridal shower on campus. It was so fun to have friends from all over campus celebrate with me!
Jen & K did such a good job with the shower -- everything was so cute and so "me"! I loved the mason jar cups we used for our lemonade.
And all of the food was so yummy!
I fell in love with these "Love" and "Faith" signs when I saw them at Hobby Lobby and just had to get them for the girls' hostess gifts!
The matron of honor came too - I'm so glad we both work on campus! Not only were we roommates all four years of college, but we both worked as student workers on campus in Potter Hall. Everyone told us that best friends would hate each other after one year of living together, but not us - we couldn't be around each other enough! 
Chris and I got some really great gifts! I love the chalkboard baskets!
K got me the cutest hand-painted stone to go on our patio - she even remembered Lucy!
I am so blessed to have such sweet friends and to have such a great place to work on campus (in all of my many different roles!).
One more shower to go! The bridesmaids/greeters are throwing a picnic shower on July 23 and I can't wait! I am so blessed - I can't say it enough.

No comments: