I need to play catch up on the blog from last week and this past weekend! My work event last week was a great success. I coordinated a retreat at the Hot Rods Stadium, and after the meeting everyone stayed for dinner and to watch the baseball game. We arranged for some fun activities during the game - one of my bosses threw out the first pitch! He used to play professional baseball and he was so excited to show us his skills....and to everyone's surprise, the ball bounced across the plate! It was really funny! We also arranged for two of our newest guys to get 'initated' by participating in the Hamburger Pile Up. They were really good sports & they had a huge cheering section!
Friday afternoon I went to my hair stylist to practice how I'm going to wear my hair for the wedding. What do you think?
Yeah right! I'm not going to show you yet! The groom checks this blog every now and then & he can't see yet!
Saturday my family had a yard sale at Nana's so I was up bright and early heading to Franklin. We had a great turnout & I managed to get re-acquainted with my friend, the sun! I couldn't believe the sun tan I got just from being outside for a few hours! Saturday afternoon, my awesome friends threw me a shower at Covington Park. It was so cute!
Everything was so "Emily"!
Perfect treat for a hot summer day = ice cream! The favors were tea bags & the tag said "Love is Brewing"
Mason jars, wildflowers, coffee beans - they know me so well!
These cake pops (homemade by Less!) were soooooooo good!I have the sweetest, prettiest, bestest friends! I'm so blessed!
My maids & me!
I had a fabulous time! I love my bridesmaids & greeters!











1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!
Post a Comment