Friday, July 15, 2011

Reasons to Smile

  • It's Friday! The weekend is finally here!
  • My car's air conditioner has been out for the past 2 weeks (I've been SOOOO hot and miserable!) and now it is fixed! Praise the Lord!
  • Tomorrow Chris and I are swimming and enjoying the sunny weather together for the first time all summer!
  • In 3 weeks from today, we will be attending our rehearsal dinner for our wedding. It's so unbelievable that I'll be Mrs. Nation in 3 weeks and 1 day! I can't wait!
  • I had to smile at an incoming freshman this week who asked me if this was my first semester at WKU too. Especially when I told him that I had actually been an employee at WKU for 10 years! (He didn't have to know that I was a student for 4 of those years.)
  • This is the day the Lord has made - REJOICE and be glad in it! Hope you're smiling this beautiful Friday!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

YAYY for AC, looking young, and a new last name soon! Have a great weekend! :)