Friday, July 8, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

It seems like my life has been running a fast and hectic pace lately. My job keeps me super busy from 7:30-3:00 every day plus this week I am covering for someone who is out of the office so I'm trying to juggle two jobs between those hours. Makes for a pretty busy work day!
After work it seems like I always have several errands to run - usually wedding related - plus take care of Lucy, cook dinner, clean up, spend time with Chris, and try to get to bed at a decent hour. On top of all of that plus moving into the new house and all that goes along with that, this week my car decided to be difficult so it's been in the shop and I've had to work out details with a rental and well... I'll stop complaining, but needless to say, I've been a little more stressed than normal these days. I'm so glad it's Friday!
On a happy note, I have to admit that a few things that have brightened my mood lately. Ryder is really into Mario and Luigi these days so the other night he asked Beth to fashion him a mustache like Mario.

He was so cute! But then he decided that he needed a Luigi for a sidekick, and guess who got volunteered for the job?
We had a difficult time taking this picture - me and Beth kept laughing at her mustache but Ryder wanted to take a 'serious' picture. Do you know how hard it is to take a serious picture when you have the giggles and you're wearing a paper mustache?

Another fun thing that happened this week was that my Mom came up to our house for dinner last night. I made us some yummy chicken tortilla soup. (What else would I make?)

We had fun watching Wipe Out. I love that show! I seriously laugh out loud every time those people fall in the water. :)  I'm looking forward to the weekend - hopefully we can move out of the fast lane and back into a nice easy pace! Happy Friday!

No comments: