Thursday, August 25, 2011

Honeymoon at a Glance

Our honeymoon week was such a long awaited vacation from the craziness of wedding planning! It was so relaxing and perfect that I really forgot to take many pictures at all! Most of our time during the day was spent right here:
We decided to go to Vero Beach, Florida for our honeymoon. It is a very quite town on the coast - not at all touristy, but it was perfect for a week of solitude, soaking up the sun, and sheer relaxation. Our resort was super nice, the weather cooperated all week (except for one day that we used to go shopping!), and we had an absolutely amazing time together. All summer long I dreamt of laying on the beach, looking out at the ocean, reading book after book, and sitting next to my new husband. It was all I could ever ask for!

No comments: