As I type this, Lucy is at the groomer. We are trying out a new groomer (since being banned from our last groomer), and I pray that this one works out. Chris and I have tried our best to groom her ourselves for the past several months, but let's face it -- we don't really know what we're doing. And I think Lucy's paws/nails have been bothering her lately because we aren't good at trimming that area. So I started to write a post and ask you to pray for me as I'm stressed and anxious about my baby being at the groomer. And then I thought I would ask you to pray for Lucy to have some peace and to get through this experience without hurting herself, other dogs, or any people. But then I realized the person who probably needs prayers the most... is the groomer! Please pray for the groomer at Wags n Whiskers this morning as she attempts to bond with my 13 pound furball of terror. Seriously - she could use all the prayers we can give her!
I finally loaded some pictures (not the official photographer pictures but a few pre-wedding pics and honeymoon pics) to my computer, so over the next few days I will fill you in on some of the fun events that have been going on over the past few weeks!
UPDATE: The groomer called and asked me to come back down there and put Lucy's muzzle on her. She had taken it off in the course of them becoming friendly with each other, but it was short-lived and Lucy started growling again and needed her mommy! However, the overall grooming experience was a success - Lucy looks great and the groomer said the following, "She's not my worst dog!" That is a step up for my Lucy girl! Thanks for the prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment