Friday, August 19, 2011

Playing Catch Up and some Sneak Peak Wedding Pictures

Honeymoon is now officially over, folks! I'm baaaack! Technically we got back last Friday, but things sure haven't slowed down long enough to post a good long wedding post here on my neglected blog. But I promise to do that as soon as I get my pictures back from the photographer! Our wedding was exactly perfect for us. The ceremony was completely Christ-centered, and Chris and I feel so blessed that our life together started with such a holy time together with our closest friends and family.
Believe it or not, I didn't have time to take one single picture on the day of the wedding with my own camera! But Alicia managed to snap a few good ones and she shared them with me. Enjoy!


Such a picture tease, huh? I promise more are coming soon! In the meantime, we are just trying to settle in as Mr. and Mrs. Nation. I am ecstatic to settle into our new home together as Chris's wife (and as always, Lucy's mom). I am beside myself excited about all of the fun things ahead for the Nations!

No comments: