Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dave Ramsey Won't Let Me

I've been seeing some really cute things I want to buy lately, but Dave Ramsey has brain-washed me into being super conservative with my money. So instead of going on a real shopping spree, I'm just going to go on an imaginary one...
I'll take one of these please.
And I can't get the dress unless I have the perfect shoes to go with it.
Of course it's going to be cold outside soon - can't forget the coat.
And what is an outfit without accessories? Come on Dave, it's only $2,000!
Now just a few decorating items - we really need this table and chairs for when we entertain.
We also simply can't do without this clock and flower pot.
This couch and pillow will look so good in our living room.
Okay, the more I go on this imaginary shopping spree, the more imaginary money I seem to have. One of these days I will buy the things I want and I will pay in cash...because it's like Dave says, "Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else later!"  Thanks for joining me on my fake shopping spree!

No comments: