Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you are having a blessed start to your 2012! We are keeping things mellow around the Nation household today - doing some laundry, grocery shopping, and giving Lucy some new year treats.
 |
| Yum - peanut butter lollipop on a rawhide stick! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Nation! |
Last night turned out to be anything but mellow - for me that is. While Chris played his video game, I got into super turbo cleaning mode and cleaned and organized everything I could think of. I even unfolded and re-folded all of our towels in the linen closet based on a Youtube video I discovered about 'How to Fold a Towel Perfectly'.
 |
| The trick is to fold all the edges in! |
December was a busy month where my housework took a backseat to a lot of other things, so it feels great to have things back in neat and tidy fashion! I like starting 2012 off the right way. Besides having a clean house and perfectly folded towels, I am more focused on spending time with God and pleasing and glorifying Him in what I do, say, and think.
Blessings & Happy New Year Wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment