Tomorrow is my favorite sister's birthday! Yesterday the family got together to celebrate with food, presents, and of course cake! Even Lucy and Otie joined the celebration...
For Beth's birthday present, I am taking her to Indy next week for a sister trip and to meet the Pioneer Woman, but I couldn't show up to the party empty handed. So thanks to my dear friend, Pinterest, I whipped up a homemade present that turned out really cute!
I painted this old window shutter and "voila!" it's a mail sorter! Looks very cute hanging on her wall!
Like I've said before, I have the best sister -- she is just the coolest person I know. She's so thoughtful, creative, kind-hearted, goofy, fun, and generous.
Hope you have the happiest birthday ever, Beth! (I'll bring you a box of nutty buddies later..."I think I'll eat it now!" (inside sister joke!)
Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:
You did awesome on that shutter! Love it!
the shutter is so cute!
Post a Comment