I'm loving...cleaning out all the weeds and winter dead plants away to make our yard and shrubs look pretty for spring. I'm also loving that we've got a Lowe's field trip planned for this weekend for lots of fun stuff like gardening gloves, a new rake, and weedBgone!
I'm loving...the new show Fashion Star. What's not to love about fashion, runways, and Jessica Simpson? My husband may complain when I say I want to watch this show, but I think he secretly enjoys watching it too!
I'm loving...the beautiful weather we're having! Perfect spring days make me smile and love being outside.
I'm loving...that Mellow Mushroom just opened very close to our house. I can't wait for many, many date nights with the hubby at this yummy pizza joint!
I'm loving...wearing my new clothes I got from our outlet shopping spree. If we had a J Crew and Banana Republic in my town, my wallet would be in serious trouble all the time!
I'm loving...Lucy Marie Nation, as always.
I'm loving...Hubby Nation, of course.
And I'm loving that it is Wednesday -- this week is flying by! Happy Wednesday, y'all!






2 comments:
one of my friends was telling me about Fashion Star today! i'm excited to watch!
I just stumbled onto your blog and I'm giggling over the Lowe's field trip. I've been married a year and a half and we laugh every time we find ourselves spending an "exciting" Friday night at the hardware store or Target. Ahh, married life :P
Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.
Post a Comment