Yayyyy for Friday afternoon!! This has been ONE LONG WEEK for me, and I am sooo glad the weekend is finally here. This morning as I was standing in the rain watching the locksmith open the rental car I was using for work, I began counting down the hours before the 5:00 whistle blew!
Instead of Fill in the Blank Friday today, I'm going to mix things up and have a Fitness Friday on the blog. This week I've been trying a new workout that I found on (where else) Pinterest. Every afternoon I've been turning on my DVR recorded Live! with Kelly and doing The 100 Workout while I watch.
At first glance, the workout may seem like a lot of work (although to some of you it may be a walk in the park!), but actually it is not that bad at all! Plus, the nerd in me really likes to countdown from 100 as I exercise!
The first couple days I followed the workout exactly as written, but in an effort to not get bored doing the same old routine, I've been making up my own 100 workout. For example, instead of doing 60 jumping jacks, I'll do 60 donkey kicks or instead of 20 jumping jacks, I'll do 20 push-ups.
If you are looking for a fun workout to do at home (while watching your favorite TV show!) this is a great one to try out.
Have a great weekend, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:
i've totally done that one before when i didn't have time for the gym!
Post a Comment