Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Already?




I can't believe how fast this year is going by! Is it really October already? Not that I'm complaining -- the last few months of the year are my favorite! The weather is cooled off so I can open the windows in the house, light a pumpkin candle, put a tasty soup in the crock pot and just feel so cozy!

I love so many things about October. Pumpkins and all things pumpkin related, apple cider, boots, sweatshirts, comfort food, cute little trick or treaters, peanuts & candy corn, fall festivals, and football!

We've been staying busy with birthday celebrations and visiting family in Louisville. October is full of more fall fun with the family too. This weekend my family is coming over after church on Sunday for a chili lunch (and I'm sure some football watching!). I'm so excited for everyone to get together.

It has still been politics central at our house, and as you can imagine we are excited to watch the presidential debate tonight. Election day will be here before we know it!

In my relaxing time lately, I've still been finding time to watch some old episodes of Home Improvement. I just love that Al. :) I know Home Improvement is old, but there just aren't that many wholesome family comedies on TV anymore - and that is a shame! I especially like watching the Halloween episodes right now, they are so funny! Okay, and maybe a little cheesy, but I still love it!

Happy October!

No comments: