![]() |
| Please ignore the end of the day raggedy ponytail and tired face! |
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Gender: Will find out in 3 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: 1 maternity shirt & 1 maternity camisole - everything else regular clothes. But I'm totally doing the rubber band trick on my pants!
Weight gain: 12 lbs
Movement: Feeling some flutters! So exciting!
Sleep: I have been sleeping great lately...like I really don't want to get up when my alarm goes off in the morning because I slept like a log all night!
Symptoms: Tired & hungry
Cravings: Claussen pickles are my #1 joy in life right now and my Kroger has stopped carrying them! Ruin my life, why don't you, Kroger? PB& J's, ice cream, and I've also been addressing my meat cravings with "chik'n" nuggets which taste crazily like the real thing!
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move!

No comments:
Post a Comment