Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gender Prediction


With only 2 weeks to go before we can find out the gender, I am waiting on pins and needles! So in the meantime, I have been looking up all of those old wives tales gender predictors and here are the results. Take them or leave them -- I guess we'll see how accurate they are before too long!

Chinese Gender Predictor = GIRL
Carrying Low = BOY
Baby's Heartbeat  >140 BPM = GIRL
Morning Sickness = GIRL
Warmer Feet = GIRL

Looks like most of the signs are pointing to GIRL!! I can't wait to find out if it's true. My instinct still says it will be a boy -- so we'll see how accurate my instincts are! Will it be a little Emily or a little Chris?? Hurry up, time -- fly by already! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had all the signs of a girl too. With both of my BOYS :)