Last month, our cable bill jumped up because our yearly rate had expired, so I decided we needed to switch and try out AT&T U-verse b/c it was cheaper and we got all these great bonus deals if we signed up. Our new cable was installed yesterday and all day I was looking forward to coming home and playing with our new channels. You know how fun it is to explore new stuff! (right? or am I alone in my excitement here?!)
Also, my new iPhone 6 arrived in the mail yesterday so I was extra excited to come home and start playing with it as well! Hello, exciting mail day!
Well, long story short -- I ended up going to bed last night without ever having turned on the TV or my new phone. Amelia needed my full attention from the moment I walked in the door last night until the time she finally fell asleep. Sweet girl was just having one of those days where she only wanted to be held and she was kind of having a few spit up issues -- so this mama just had to be mama last night, and that's all there was to it.
Times have certainly changed from the old days when I would have spent hours diving head first into my new channels and apps and technology galore. Nowadays my attitude is more like 'I'll get around to it when I get around to it!"
And truth be told. I would MUCH rather spend my free time with this little snuggle bug than anything else! I mean, come on ... who wouldn't!?
1 comment:
Post a Comment