Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet Sleep & Chipmunk Cheeks

Amelia slept for 7 solid hours last night! Let the choir sing! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Needless to say, this mommy was in dire need of some good sleep & both Amelia and I woke up bright eyed and bushy-tailed!


I know I'm partial, but I think Amelia is just the cutest little baby ever. I can't stop constantly kissing all over her face and making silly faces and sounds all the time to try to make her smile. She's just so precious - I love this little face!


One thing in particular that she does that I think is so cute, is she sucks on her fist. She's not a thumb sucker and she has no interest in taking a paci, but girlfriend sucks on her whole fist and it sounds like a little chipmunk squeaking away!


Love my little chipmunk & her chipmunk cheeks!!

No comments: