Monday, April 27, 2015

Lazy Weekend

Friday night Chris and I asked the babysitters (aka Nana and Papaw) to stay a few hours later so that we could run to the mall and do some shopping for Derby. We had a successful shopping trip & I ended up with a blue-ish/green lace dress and Chris got a navy suit and pink tie. I'm still trying to decide on my shoes and hat....decisions, decisions. I promise to post Family Derby Day pictures so you can see what was finally decided!


Saturday was rainy so me and Amelia were happy to stay home snuggled up on the couch taking cat naps (well, she took naps and I just enjoyed cuddling with her). Chris couldn't stand to wait any longer so he got out in the rain to upgrade his iphone so he could be cool like me. :) We spent most of the day playing with our new phones and loving on Amelia and Lucy. Chris testing out the talk to text function on his phone -- didn't turn out exactly "accurate".


Haha! I have no idea what he was really trying to say, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say anything about faxing firetrucks!

Sunday was another pretty lazy day for the most part. I did get out and do our weekly grocery shopping and tried to clean up the house a little bit. We all sat out on the porch yesterday evening and enjoyed the sunny weather. Amelia was loving being outside. Last night we rented Vertigo (Chris is on a Hitchcock kick) and I made us dinner.

Amelia woke up in such a great mood this morning. She must have been feeling refreshed after such a laid back weekend -- I think she took about 87 naps between Saturday and yesterday.

Happy Monday!

No comments: