And boy did this last month fly by way too fast! Since turning 6 months, it seems that you have changed so much!
You are now sitting up on your own all the time - though we still stay close by because sometimes you look like you could fall over, "Timber!"
You are eating so well now. You have tried all sorts of combinations of baby food and don't seem to be all that picky! We may have to give peas and carrots another try now. You even like the kale, cucumber, and pears combo! Maybe you will be your daddy's little vegan buddy after all!
Not that you or anyone else really needs to know this but because you have been eating all of these new and interesting foods, you have gone from 1 to 2 dirty diapers a day, and sometimes 3! Little stinker!
We have declared your first and only word as "Mama" though you only say it when your are fussing or crying for me. When you are happy, you just babble, blow bubbles, and pop your lips!
Your silly Papaw has taught you a new "trick" of coughing! You do a fake cough ALL THE TIME now! It is really funny!
You have started to sit up during bath time and play with your rubber ducky. I am so glad you love bath time -- I look forward to it every night!
You consistently wake up every night on 2-3 hour intervals. You are only awake for about 5-10 minutes and go back down very easily, but you never just sleep straight through. I don't really understand it, but I am not complaining of my lack of sleep. I know you will figure out this sleep thing one day and I will miss the nights of staring at your sweet sleepy face at 11pm, 1am, and 3am.
You are a very sweet baby and your smile just melts mine and your Daddy's hearts. We love you so much, baby girl!
1 comment:
Crack up her and Lucy in the same position in the last picture. Ha!
Post a Comment