This weekend we had the wonderful blessing of hosting Grace all weekend long! We all had the best time, and I really wish Grace could just stay with us forever.
She loves Amelia SO much and Amelia loves her too! They had a big time hanging out together. Grace helped feed her at every meal, she changed diapers, and she played with her constantly.
We took Grace out to eat at a few of our favorite places - Blaze, Cafe Classico, and Mark's Feedstore. And we took her to church at Southeast Christian where she cracked me up by saying, "so this is one of those Joel Osteen churches or something!" - ha!
Amelia is still cracking us all up with her funny faces and sounds. She has been so fun and sweet lately and just into everything - especially at mealtime. She had her first little taste of biscuit at cracker barrel yesterday because she was staring at it with her mouth open every time I took a bite. I couldn't stand to torture her so she got a few little bites and loved it!
We met Tammy and Cole in Elizabethtown for lunch yesterday when it was time for Grace to go home. Amelia did great and slept the whole way down and back. She's an excellent car rider!
Look how small Amelia looks compared to Cole! She wasn't sure what to think of him!
She gave Aunt Tammy a little love but then decided to be a bit fussy, but I think that was only because she was hungry. Tammy, I promise she loves you!
We were all sad to see Grace go and hope she comes back for another weekend visit anytime she would like!


2 comments:
Well I mean Grace is your mini-me so how can Amelia not love her to pieces?! Plus I hear Grace is amazing with kids.
Jealous of all the laughs you guys probably had and of all the snuggles she got in with my girl!! Love you!
Post a Comment