Thursday, August 20, 2015

Don't Stand So Close to Me

Well, it's Thursday. The day I am hoping provides a reprieve from the week that has so far chewed me up and spit me out and left me in the corner of the room in a fetal position sucking my thumb.

Okay, so maybe I am exaggerating a little.

But it's really not too far a stretch. As I was posting one of my latest pictures of me and Amelia as the wallpaper on my phone, I accidentally zoomed in on our faces and noticed how haggard I look when you really get a close up view.

Check out these blood shot eyes and these dark circles under my eyes which are barely covered by make up. #haggard


Folks, I need a trough of ice cream, some Reba re-runs, and about 12 solid hours of sleep - STAT.

And if you happen to run into me in the near future, just don't look too closely. Take the advice of The Police when they say...

"Don't stand. Don't stand so. Don't stand so close to me."

Let's go Thursday!

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Emily, you are looking WAYYYY too closely!!!