Monday, August 10, 2015

Anniversary Weekend & Weird Art

This past week marked mine and Chris's 4 year anniversary. I really don't feel like it has been 4 years - I keep thinking that must be wrong! But apparently it's true, we have been married for 4 years - wow! It feels like just yesterday I was planning the wedding.


To celebrate, we went out to dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant called Proof. It is located within a fancy schmancy hotel called 21C and contemporary art museum. Chris likes to pretend we are fancy people I am not a fancy person. Unless you are talking about the song by Reba. In which case, I am a big fan.

Long story short, we paid over $100 for a meal and the only thing I liked was the free treat they gave us with our bill. Cotton candy!


After we ate, we walked around the art museum. Y'all this place was WEIRD. Here are a few examples of the "art".


Yeah. Super dooper weird.

Next year, I get to pick how we celebrate our anniversary. I'm thinking 5 years warrants a trip to a beach somewhere!

This weekend I also finally got my hair cut and highlighted. This was LONG overdue. I kind of chickened out on the big hair chop, but I did get more than a trim. So far today no one at work has noticed a change, so I guess that means I didn't really get all that much cut off. But it feels a lot shorter to me!


Okay, now this is just weird. As I'm typing this, the song Fancy just came on the radio. Ha!

Also this weekend, Miss Lucy got her hair cut. She looks a lot better. She was starting to be nothing but a walking pile of fur.

The groomer put a little blue bow in her hair, and when we took the bow out later that night, Lucy's hair was stuck sticking straight up. It was hilarious!




And because I know the only pictures you really want to see are of Miss Amelia, here are a few glimpses of what she's been doing lately.






Happy Monday!

No comments: