Thursday, September 1, 2011

One More Wish List

Yesterday's imaginary shopping trip was so much fun, I think I'll do one more! But this one will be a little more realistic and more like a birthday wish list for my upcoming big 2-7!
I'm going to break this down into categories: DVD's, Gift Cards, CD's, Books, and Miscellaneous Items.
DVD's:
Friday Night Lights Season 1, 2, and/or 3 (We've already got 4 & 5. I LOVE this show!)
Reba Season 5 and/or 6 (You know I can't get enough of my Reba! And my seasons 3 & 4 are starting to get worn out!)
Gift Cards:
J Crew (My favorite store - I need a gift card excuse to take a trip to Green Hills!)
Bath & Body Works (I'm really needing one of their awesome pumpkin candles for the fall!)
CD's:
Boyce Avenue, Acoustic Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 (I just discovered his music through Pandora, I love his acoustic style on popular songs!)
NeedtoBreathe, The Outsiders (I'm always cranking my radio up when they come on - I love their sound!)
Books:
The Pioneer Woman Cookbook (My sister has this so technically I could just borrow hers, but it would be nice to have one too!)
Candace Cameron Bure, Reshaping it All (I really like her - she's a mom to 3, grounded in her faith (hard to do in Hollywood), and very health and fitness conscience.)
Miscellaneous:
Predators tickets (You know we love our Preds!)
Mums & Pumpkins (This is my first year to have a front porch to decorate for fall!)
I could really care less if I get any of these things & I hope I'm not coming across as materialistic! It's just fun to daydream about things that make me happy -- and in case any of my family that reads my blog needed an idea, then now you've got one! :)

No comments: