With baby showers and all things revolving around Amelia Ryan this Christmas, I said I wasn't going to do this...
But for old time's sake, I decided to throw together a short list of things that I think would be lovely Christmas presents this year.
1. Anything for Amelia (of course!)
This one is easy since we're already registered at Pottery Barn Kids, Target, & Babies R Us!
2. Pampering for Mommy-To-Be
Before the big day arrives, I would like to take a day and treat myself to a little R&R. I'm thinking get my hair highlighted, eyebrows waxed, and maybe even a mani and pedi. I want to look my best when I meet my daughter! Not to mention, it will probably help me de-stress! There is a salon in downtown Louisville called Scissors, Rock, Paper that looks trendy and is really close to my work. I think that's where I'd like to give myself a personal pampering day!
3. Comfy pajamas or lounge clothes
I've read a lot of mom blogs giving advice on what to pack for the hospital. Some of them say they wear the hospital gowns the entire time because they are so comfy, and others like to wear comfy PJ's. (Anyone with advice on this subject, please feel free to chime in!) I'm thinking something cute and comfy for my hospital stay as well as the ride home is in order. Not to mention I plan on sporting a LOT of lounge-wear for the 6 weeks of maternity leave!
And that's it folks! My list is much shorter this year than usual!


No comments:
Post a Comment