Tuesday night, Chris and I had the blessing of an overnight visit from Nana and Grandpa John. It was so great to spend some quality time with them! Even Lucy was jumping for joy at all the extra loving she was getting.
We all went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants downtown called Sidebar. They have the BEST grilled salmon burgers - probably one of my favorite meals of all time. I'm pretty sure Amelia was loving the food too, she was kicking up a storm all night! After dinner we just came home and talked and watched a little TV before we all started dozing off.
I took a few hours off on Wednesday so that I could spend the morning with them before they left. It was nice to sip coffee and watch the morning news with them - always one of my favorite things to do with them! We hit up Wild Eggz for breakfast (yum!) before they hit the road.
It was a quick trip, but I'm so glad they came up for a visit! I think Lucy misses them already...I know I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment