Tuesday, November 25, 2014

30 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Gender: Girl! Amelia Ryan!!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity!
Weight gain: I'll probably keep this information to myself from now on! ha!
Movement: All the time! I read that I am supposed to be counting fetal kicks to make sure that there are 10 every hour. No worries here -- our girl is kicking nonstop!
Sleep: It's pretty bad...I can't believe I have become such a night owl. I used to go to sleep at 9:00 every night and now I'm up til at least 12:00! And I wake up about every hour!
Symptoms: Congestion, slightly swollen fingers & toes, and just general discomfort
Cravings: I've been eating a lot of cuties oranges (hoping the vitamin C will help my sinus problems!)
Best moment this week: Ordering the dresser for our nursery -- we're slowly but surely making progress! I'm so excited! And I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again at today's doctor's appointment. That's always my favorite part!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I can't wait to see you sis! You look good in this picture. Like your shirt!