I had a SWELL weekend...and by that I mean...I had a very SWOLLEN weekend. I took a picture of my ankles, well more like cankles, but I cannot bring myself to share it on the internet. It's just too disturbing. Yikes.
With this being such a busy time of year, it is really hard to force yourself to sit down and put your feet up. I have lists running through my head of things I need to do...finish Christmas shopping, wrap presents, go to the grocery store, make Christmas candy for co-workers, clean the house, organize the nursery, and the list goes on and on. But all the while, I know that I need to sit down and rest my feet because they are just growing bigger and bigger!
I managed to get a lot of my to do items marked off my list this weekend, but I continually made myself sit down and rest...and I decided that some of the things on the list could wait.
Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to my upcoming 2 week winter break! Me, Lucy, & Amelia are going to prop our feet up and REST like nobody's business!
No comments:
Post a Comment