Monday, May 4, 2015

Cousin Ashley's Baby Shower

I promise to post a Derby recap one day this week, but today I wanted to share all of the pictures of our cousin Ashley's baby shower. Everything was so adorable and she was glowing!

Ashley & Tram - Mommy and Daddy to be
Ashley and little sis Malea, soon to be aunt
Ashley and Grandma Ingram - about to have her 5th great grandbaby!
Ashley's husband, Tram, is a firefighter, so there were a lot of firetruck decorations and gifts. The diaper cake was so cute!
Aren't they cute?
Ashley & Tram with Aunt Pam
Ashley with her Uncle Phillip
The cake was not only DELICIOUS, but it was so stinking cute I'm sure they had a hard time cutting into it! How adorable is this cute cake for Baby Liam?!

Ashley & her Mom - the soon to be grandma!
They got so many wonderful gifts. It was a really great shower.
This was Amelia's first big outing around a lot of people. She was happy for about 2 minutes and then she got a little overwhelmed at all the new people in her face and she cried and only wanted mommy. I ended up having to walk her around in the church lobby until she fell asleep and then we sat in the back of the room to watch the shower. 

Everyone at the shower said she was adorable and looked exactly like her daddy. Yes she does! But I made sure she looked like her mommy yesterday too, so I dressed us in matching outfits. Yes, I am that mom. 

Amelia can't wait to meet her little cousin, Liam! She's going to be about 4 months older than him, but she will probably only weigh more than him for about a week. She's around 11.2 lbs right now and Liam is expected to be close to 10 lbs! My little squirt needs to start packing on the pounds!

No comments: