Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just Call Me "Mrs. Coach"

Are there any other Friday Night Lights fans out there? Don't tell me I'm the only one who is obsessed with this great show! I've seen all of the episodes.... all five seasons...twice. Obsessed much? Anyways, my third round of FNL watching is going to be blamed on Ashley because the sweet girl bought me Season 1 on DVD for my birthday. Woo hoo!

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Target -- it was some cowboy boots I ordered that are super cute. This morning as I was sporting my cowboy boots, skirt, and aviators, I realized I was totally having a Tami Taylor moment.

Just call me Mrs. Coach, y'all. 
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Bahahah! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Good news for you... --->

Movie Sequel for FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: On July 2011, it was reported that Friday Night Lights creator Peter Berg was trying to pitch a second movie with the cast of the series which would pick up where the show left off, to Universal Pictures.[80] During Television Critics Association's Summer Press Tour on August 1, 2011, Berg confirmed that the script was completed and the movie is on track for a potential 2012 release.[81]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Night_Lights_(TV_series)

Emily said...

Sweet!!! You just totally made my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I thought it would... :-D

Amber Young said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - so nice to see a familiar face! I hope all is well with you and your NEW HUBBY! Congratulations!!!! Your blog is the cutest and I haven't even scratched the surface! :) P.S. I live at TPH .... and at Einstein's, ha!