Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holly Jolly Bloggy

When I had my old blog, 'Breakfast @ Emily's', I was pretty infamous at changing my blog background on a very frequent basis. With Nation's Nest, I have managed to stay too busy to change my background at all so far, but I decided it was time to spruce it up with some Christmas spirit! What do you think?

I have been a blog slacker lately, and I am so sorry! Maybe the new red and green polka dots will bring you enough cheer to forgive me for my lack in posting? :) So in a nutshell, here is what I've been up to lately:

We had another lovely Thanksgiving filled with lots of food and family.



After Thanksgiving lunch, me, Chris, & Grace went to see Happy Feet 2. It was SO cute! Grace and I did some mild Black Friday shopping, but we aren't brave enough to get out at midnight at the busy stores with the crazy shoppers. Friday, Chris and I had a jolly ole time putting up our Christmas tree.



Saturday we went to Opryland Hotel with Chris's family to see the beautiful trees and lights.



And we took his family to downtown Nashville and West End. Here is my cute hubby while we were visiting the Parthenon.


Sunday and Monday I've been pretty lazy & loving it! The weather is cold and drizzly and all I want to do is curl up on the couch and be super lazy. My Christmas shopping list has been pretty neglected so far, but hopefully I can knock some of it out this upcoming weekend. I've also had lots of sneezing and watery eyes going on lately and my shoulder has a weird aching pain (which thanks to Web MD, I've self-diagnosed as bursitis of the shoulder..no, I'm not a hypochondriac, why do you ask?) so this all feeds into my lazy condition and my neglected blog and Christmas shopping. Somebody motivate me!

Hope you're having a holly jolly week! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! :) I change mine alot too, don't feel bad!

Just added a new link up. :) Check it out!

http://www.katelynkonow.blogspot.com/2011/11/1.html